We are so happy to announce our new Volunteer Coordinator Brittany Dale. Welcome to the Austin Fairy Godmother Family Brittany, everyone please give her a warm welcome! If you are a volunteer with our organization already, please email Brittany, say HI and introduce yourself!
Brittany Dale's heart and soul is in volunteering! Currently, she is the reigning 2012 Travis County's Miss Heart of the USA and uses her love for community service as her platform to promote her title and the Miss Heart of the USA pageant system. Brittany has been volunteering since she was a little girl starting off reading books to children in a local daycare. Now, Brittany spends time volunteering with Austin Fairy Godmother in the boutique, helping with Project Bling, the Lil Paws Maltese Rescue Organization and at Shoreline Christian Center's nursery! When she's not volunteering, Brittany is going back to school for her MBA degree from Texas State University and works as a paralegal for a law firm. Outside of school and work, she spends her spare time with 2 little dogs and her boyfriend, Erick. Brittany is very excited to help out Austin Fairy Godmother by taking on the duty of Volunteer Coordinator!
If you feel you would be a good fit with our mission and would like to help out, please email email@example.com to sign up today. You can volunteer at your convenience for 1 hour or any number of hours...once a week or as many times a month as you are available. Volunteering is great if you need Community Service hours for school or other reasons.
Volunteers are required to follow these guidelines:
(1) Volunteer duties include assisting customers with their selection of dress, shoes, and accessories
(2) assisting at dressing rooms with zipping dresses up and hanging unselected dresses back on dress racks
(3) hanging up new dress donations
(4) organizing dress inventory as needed
(5) cleaning and vacuuming as needed
(6) other duties as assigned by Keri or her staff
- Volunteers are not allowed to try on dresses while on duty
- Dress cute and appropriately in clean, casual clothes (no cut-off shorts)
- Have clean appearance & good, clean body hygiene (hair and face neat & tidy)
- For teenage volunteers, Parents should drop daughter off in time for the shift and return promptly at end of the shift
Volunteers ,please have a big smile and eagerness to help customers have a fun and pleasant shopping experience.